Sunday 31 October 2010

If I were a BOY – creative writing by Winnie Lo

I always have a dream about how I will look like if I were a boy, of course the handsome one.
For the outlook, let me talk about it more, I would like to have a beautiful faces, clean, and with a short hair, I don’t want a too low or too high voice, just like Mr. Cheng’s one is ok, for my height, I think 170cm is ok~ for boys, I think 170 is easy to have, I do not want to be too strong, but good at sports.
Here is my dream look, if I become a boy, I would like to look like him.

If I were a boy, I would like to become a well-liked handsome boy, I also want to have a beautiful girl friend, have dating with her, and I can also show-off to my friends and I can have no pain about “the mouthy days”, and I can buy a lot of cool clothes, and mo need to care about our weight.
Also, if I were a boy, I can wear trousers, no need to care about whether I sit well or not, and I can run freely it if I miss the bus, and I would like to learn drum if I become a boy, drum is really a cool stuff, it may help me to increase my popularity, ha-ha.
Furthermore, if I become elderly, I need to find job, and being a male is really a advantage, as men have greater effort, can have more different kind of jobs to choose, for example if I only finished my secondary school, I can become a porter, so to earn more working experience, also if I have a great effort, I can help for my parents to move the massy stuff in my house, also, if I married, I do not need to have a baby with me if I were a man, no need to have that huge pain.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...interesting choice of topic Winnie! I'm glad that you think my voice is at the right level, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete