Monday 25 October 2010

Feelings at school by Henry Mak(27)

I want to talk about my feelings at school. I am very unhappy at school. Do you know why? There are many reasons why I am unhappy. I think that I have a high pressure of my school life. I am very busy everyday. I have many things to do.
  First, I will talk about the tests and dictations. There are many dictations and tests. There are dictations and tests every week. Chinese, English and science, these three subjects usually have dictations especially Chinese. The dictations and tests are very difficult. I need to spend many times to revise it but my dictations and tests are often fail or cannot get a high mark.
  Second, I will talk about the homework. I think that we have a lot of homework. We have so many subjects. If each subject gives a homework everyday, we will have many home. I think that there are many homework for English. We need to do the journal or creative writing every week. I think that we do too much word. I usually didn’t have any new ideas. It is hard to think 300 words or 4 pages.
  On the other hand, we have many projects for English and literal study. After we finished a project, we will have a new one, and it will become again and again. In the English, we have two projects, one is individual, the other one is group. They are too much for ours.
  We are very busy everyday. We have dictations, tests, homework, projects and so on. I think that they are too much for ours. I think that the teachers should the problems what we face. They should forgive ours because sometimes we really have many difficult problems. I hope teachers can understand that.

1 comment:

  1. Sure, please do tell me if you cannot finish a piece of work. If you contact me before the deadline, you would not get any punishment for handing in homework a day late.

    If you have difficulty writing the required amount, please take a look at the journal topics for inspiration of what to write.

    Finally, try to enjoy your school life more. Everyone is also so busy, but if you keep a positive mood, you'll find that you'll be able to do the work better.

    Hope my advice helps! =)

    ReplyDelete