Sunday 31 October 2010

A festival i like the most by Christopher Avery Kong

Different people have different preferences. Some people love Christmas. Others are fond of Lunar New year. Among so many festivals and special days throughout the whole year, the day I like the most is my birthday.

Unlike other festivals, this day is special that i will be the one, the only one that day. I will have many nicest people surrounding me. I like the atmosphere so much.

On my birthday, I will receive many gifts and blessings from all people who really cares about me. Not just because of what things seem on the surface, but because of the deeper meaning of having this. Actually, this mean a lot to me.

The pity is that nomally I have to go to school on my birthday. One more thing, I always have important examinations right after my big day. So very often I have to do revisions and preparations beforehand, otherwise it would be a headache for me after that.

As my motto in life is"work hard, play hard!"Leading a balanced life is so important for me and all people. Only through having some achievements and great enjoyments can I have a meaningful life.

2 comments: