Sunday 24 October 2010

A case (Chapter 1) by Winson Wong



I am a prosecutor. Our job is to prove the defendant have guilt, even if unscrupulous is needed. I go back to my office that I’ve left for a month, but I find that the room has the smell of blood. I discover a man died in front of the book shell even if I haven’t turn on the light. After an hour, after the police take the evidence, my partner, Peter, have come to know more about the case. Of course, my office cannot get into it easily as is has locked. The accident happened here, absolutely not fortuitous. Then what is the purpose of the convict?
We search around the office. We find a notebook near the dead body. After opening it, we know that it’s a police notebook and the name of its owner called John. John is dead by a shoot through the abdomen. It seems that the convict and John have had conflict as the book shell is messed up. We also find a handgun near the door. After scientific investigation, the gun is belongs to John and it took away John’s life.
Suddenly a man run into the room and call John’s name. After he has calmed down, we know he is also a prosecutor and his office is just next to mine. We keep on searching around the room and we can see a hole in the bottom row of the book shell. If John was killed because a shoot through the abdomen, then the location of the hole was too down. According to my memory, the location of the document is wrong. After move back the documents, I can see Peter’s name was written on the document by blood and a document is lost. So, is Peter kill John, or the convict is other people?


P.S. The idea of this writing comes from a nds game called ACE.




1 comment:

  1. Winson, will you tell us the answer? Also, please note, it should be "book shelf"

    ReplyDelete