Sunday 31 October 2010

Daily life by Matthew Cheng

Today is Halloween Day, so say a 'Happy Halloween' first.

Today I got up eaily to go to my guitar class, I pratice the exam song, it call 'pipeline', it is a fast rhythm song. I didn't pratise enough before I go to the class, so I didn't play very well. My teacher corrected some problems of the skills using. After correcting the problems, I played more smoothly than before. My teacher told me I am a little bit lazy and got some wrong that I shouldn't have, so I need to always keep pratising this song when I am free. I thought he said right, I always didn't pay a lot of effort to do things, like doing homeworking, projects, revising, etc. This is my weakless, so I need to improve it now. I have decided the topic of individual project, it was 'My favourite car', I was in process. I will do a good job of it. Tuesday is Chinese Studies uniform test, so now I am working very hard to revise the notes to get a high mark.

1 comment:

  1. Matthew, have you read the requirements of the creative writing?

    ReplyDelete