Sunday 24 October 2010

~If I could change the school~ By Kelly Lo(15)=]]

If I could change the school, first I will change the timetable. I think nowadays people are going back home very late, we don’t have enough time. So I will change time that they could leave the school at 3:15 pm, that’s acceptable. Because I think if we leave at 4:00pm it wasted a lots of time, for example maybe some students have their tutorial classed at 5:00pm, but when they went back home it’s already 4:45pm so they have to rush back home then go out again. I think students can leave school at 3:15pm is reasonable.
Second, I will add more outside activities, because every student’s in the school can be well with each other and can know more about each other. And it will have more fun. I think each term should have 2 times for outsides activities. For example, we could have camps, picnic, going to the theme parks ect. I think the students will feel happier they will like school more. School is a place for keeping happiness, friendships. I think if school can have more outsides activity we could make out students feel warm in there own classes and feel they are one of them.
Lastly, I think a lot of students hate to do these things, which are HOMEWORK. I think having too much homework is a big pressure, although it’s our responsibility to do all the homework that teachers gave us, but I think it is a bit overload. Sometimes weekends we all have lots of lots of homework we want to take rests not just doing homework, just like if we keep a long time pulling a rubber band it will break but if we sometimes make it relax it won’t break easily. So sometimes we should relax a bit, sometimes more homework sometimes less homework.
If I could change all of these few points, that will be great..=]

No comments:

Post a Comment