Wednesday 1 December 2010

What am I going to do? By Elizaebth Chan 3A (01)

What am I going to do? There are many things that made me sad this month. I didn’t know why my academic result has been so bad. I have got F in my Chinese subject. I already try my best to get the marks but I still got this result. Last year, my result of the Chinese subject was B. How come this year being so bad. I have no idea about this. Then, the LS subject, I got D. What? Why? These things make me more sad and sad.

But then until yesterday, I knew what was going on.

Yesterday was a special day for the school. It was the speech day. We went to school because I need to perform the oral speaking. It was quite boring when we just keep to the school. I didn’t have things to do. And we just wait and wait until Ms Batty came to our classroom. We practice many times because we realize that we have made many mistakes. We had dinner at around 6:00pm. At about 7:35pm, we went down to perform the oral speaking. When we went to the hall, we saw many teachers and students. Some of the teachers which weren’t teaching in this school this year came back. When I saw my form 1 class teacher Mrs Tang, I suddenly remember the memories in form 1.

“Everyone will have improvement, if you know what the problem is and you solve it.” This is what Mrs Tang told me when I had bad academic result in form 1.

This sentence made me know why I have this academic result this year.

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth, I can understand how you feel. But, like Ms. Tang said, there's you must find the problem and solve it by yourself. So have you identified your problems? Do you have any plans for how to improve?

    ReplyDelete