Sunday 5 December 2010

If today was the last day of your life, what would you do? by Konnor Kwan

Actually before I write this topic, I had never thought what would I do at the last day of my life. So I think this is a chance to let me think about it.
If today was the last day of my life, I would do a lot of things that I liked to do as much as I can. It was because time was never enough for us, time would be pass very fast so we couldn't do many things in one day.
The first thing I would like to do was to play with all my friends. It was because I would never play with them after my last day. I may went shopping every where with them, I would kept on bought the product that I liked no matter how expensive were it, it just made me felt more happy than before. And I would also played PSP with them to play with them for the last time, I would choose my favorite game to play with them.
Second, I would like to do some things that would need to be very brave, I may like to get the things I liked without money. I would like to go to steal everything in any shops. It was because I had never stole things in my life, so I would like to try to steal things everywhere. If it was the last day of my life, it means that even I got punishment I would not got punished by the other day. I would like to drive a car to anywhere even I would crash it, I thought it doesn’t matter for me, at least I felt happy and excited.
Finally I would like to see my friends, parents and relatives for the last sight. To hope we could remember each other deeply.
This was my last day, I felt very sad for it. However, I could still have the most happy and excited day than before,

2 comments:

  1. Ha Konnor, your last day seems like a day from GTA! Just a question for you, you said that you would drive a car to anywhere you wanted, right? So would you go to anywhere outside of HK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I would go to anywhere outside of HK because it would took a lot of time.

    ReplyDelete