Sunday 5 December 2010

If today was the last day of your life, what would you do? by Matthew

If today was the last day of my life, I would do something that I like to do and something good.

First, I would play a game with the NBA stars, like Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard, etc. It is because since I started to play basketball, I dream that I can play a game with them. Also, they can dunk, play some awesome fake skills, block shots,etc. Next, I would throw away all the books and homework to play the computer games and TV games. Games just like my life, it can give me a lot fun. Also, it can make me to forget all the unhappy and troublesome things. Then, I would go to TVB to take a documentary about my life because I want more people to know more about my life and record my life about all sorts of joys and sorrows.After that, I would donate all my money to the charties. It is because after I die, I can't use the money, so I want to use these money to help the people in need. Then, I would have a happy moment with my friends, I would play basketball with them, sing karaoke with them, fight with them, etc. I will treasure this memorable time forever. At last, I would like to say sorry and thank you to my father and mother. I say sorry because I did many things that hurt their heart, I always don't know how to express my feelings to them, now I would like to say, "Sorry". And I say thank you because they feed and take care me when I born, they always give the best to me and I have many memorble time with them.

At here I want to say to my classmates, treasure every moment that you have, because they are all valuable, and don't do something that regretful. Just follow your feeling to do somthing you like.

1 comment:

  1. A meaningful post Matthew! Thank you for it.

    How about to your teachers? Would you have anything to say to your teachers (from past or present?)

    ReplyDelete