Monday 6 December 2010

If today was the last day of your life, what would you do? By Winnie

Every one might have think about what would they do if today was their last day of life, even the examination of my primary school in class also ask the question of “If today was the last day of your life, what would you do?”, however, now I grow up, my thinking changed, in the past, I might said that I would like to travel through the world, and play, have experiences in Disneyland …etc, for now, I would like to give what I have to the charity and to help the poor people in the world.

If my life was nearly ended, I think honor, money, expensive stuffs are not important for me anymore, I think I should share the love, material that I have to people who need our help and if I help them can let them to have a better life, I like to share what I have to them, packing a little gift with things the poor children need and sent to them by charities, and what I was doing is “Use my last day to change more than five children’s life”, is it an amazing thinking for a 14 years old girl?

Furthermore , I would also like to have a great dinner with my family, as I love eating, I think it was not a matter for me to eat for a lots of great dishes as I do not worry about my weight anymore, having the last day of life might be a kind of good thing.

And I would also like to have a meet with my friends, I want to find friends especially who haven’t talk to the others for a long time, such as my primary schoolmates, and talk to each other about the past memories, or to disentangle the misunderstanding in the past, so that I can go to the heaven in a relaxing mood.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Winnie, you are so right! Honor, money and all the other material stuff that people chase all there lives for will no longer be meaningful.

    So why wait until the day you die? Why not start now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. By Winnie
    I will also do something for th charity now, but not send all my great stuffs to the charity like what I mentioned in the entry as I want to treasure my toies now and my memories in my stuffs, as they are what the others gave me with their love.

    ReplyDelete