Saturday 11 December 2010

Travel in Cambridge 1 by Terence...

My first oversea traveling was traveled in Cambridge. I would like to show you how I have seen in that place even your experience was much more in that place than me.
This amazing trip was planed in 2009 when I was a F1 student. Although this trip was spent a trillion dollars from my parents, they wished I would gain edification after it.
    Before the day of traveling, I was frightened and excited. That was a first oversea-trip in my life. I thanked them for giving me this chance.
    When I reached airport in Hong Kong, I saw there were many students which came from another school near the counter. They wore the yellow clothes with “Cambridge”. They looked so cheerful and active. Their smile and laugh made me so warm!
    Then, I found my classmates, teacher and said goodbye to my mother.
    The experience in the plane was great. You could enjoy the sight out of windows but you felt nothing aboard. Cloud was near but you couldn’t touch it. They were pure and untouchable. Sun was shining through the cloud. It looked sunny and warm.
    When our plane was reached in the Heathrow Airport, there were just a few people lined up near counters so there was nearly quiet. After that, we went out of the airport and went to Cambridge University by bus.
    We got down from the bus. We arrived the dormitory of the university. You could see there were many small buildings around it. They made by brown brick. Green glass planted around them. It might be a reason that student study very well in that place. The wind was overblown. You were comfortable and refreshed.
    While we were standing outside, the principle (I guess) of this activity came. She announced that the list of flat dividing. Also, she said who were the mentors of our group. Be honest, I didn’t feel surprised or excited so that I just took my suitcase to my room.
    In the flat, there was large. And then you got in your room, you could see windows, bed, wardrobe and wash-basin. You opened windows, you would there was a big tree planted in-between another buildings. It looked like a point in a square.

                                                   To be continued~

1 comment: