Sunday 5 December 2010

Diary of a mad day by Jessie Hui

Today was an extremely mad and incredible day that I have ever met! Since I have been a giant!!
  In the morning, after I woke up, I went out to have breakfast. As usual, I ordered set A with milk tea. But I found that the milk tea taste a bit strange. I thought that the restaurant changed the milk, so I ignored this little and at the same time was a big problem… Then, I would like to go back home. On the way I went home, I started to feel sleepy and pain over my body. I lied on the sofa immediately and had a nap……
  But when I woke up I found that I was sitting on the ground and……I was about higher that IFCA! I saw a lot of people looked out from the window. Somebody scream, somebody called the police to come. I tried to stand but when I was standing up, the buildings started to shake. At this time I thought in my heart, ‘ I must get out of here.’ So, I tried to stand again and I realized that the police were coming!! I walked quickly on the road. ‘Ouch!’ I felt that I stepped on something. I saw a flat police car was under my feet. ‘Sorry!’ I said but it seems no help because the police were shooting me. I tried to walked quicker I could. On the way, I found that I destroyed lots of things, like trees, cars…etc.
  I thought the way which I will not destroy things more was keep myself in the sea. So, I stepped into the sea. Unluckily the water seemed to dip the high-way beside me. ‘What should I do?” I screamed. Suddenly I noticed that maybe I should went to the outer sea to take cover. I walked in the poor and some helicopters were flying before me. They looked like the flies. It was the most annoying thing that I have ever met. So, I ignored what the conclusion was, I hit the helicopters down, I stepped on the cars…etc. I found that my actions were mostly same with the monster. ‘At this time I screamed again.
  I noticed that Hong Kong was really very beautiful which made of legos. I hided in the water. And the lights like some shining diamonds that came from the camera of the people.
  Suddenly, I felt very sleepy. I dived in the sea…
When I woke up, I was on the sofa in my home. I thought that was a dream but when I turned on the television, ‘ In the afternoon, we found a big monster in Hong Kong….’        

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...interesting end to the story. So Jessie, do you have any books / movies that you've read / seen about giants which you like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No... (I create this story when i listening a song about a gient!)

    ReplyDelete