Thursday 2 December 2010

At this moment in your life, do you want time to go quickly or slowly?


Since I am an indecisive person, I don’t know which one I should choose now. In fact, both of them have their advantages and disadvantages. Like almost of our classmates, I think it will be better if we can control our time by self.
I think time can go quickly when I am unhappy. Oppositely, I hope time can be go slowly or even just stop there if I am happy. People in the past always said if we were happy, time will go quickly. However, if you are not happy, time will just move like a turtle. Meanwhile, it will go very slowly. I think this is a really meaningful quote since it is very realistic in my life. In fact, time can’t change by us. Therefore, we need to treasure it, or else we will feel regret afterward.
In this moment, I actually want the time go slowly because there have a lot of things I haven’t finish. Just use homework as an example, the homework is all staying in front of me now! And I hope I can do it as fast as possible. Also, I can do some revision or preparing for the coming UTs and tomorrow. So that, I can sleep earlier and “store” for enough energy to use. On behalf of my work, I still want to try something that I didn’t experience. I think it would be great if I can try them now. I also still need some time to play with friends and relax myself. Therefore, it can let my life to be absolutely luxuriating. And be the remarkable memories in my life.
Lastly, I think everyone should treasure the time from now on because time can not wait or back to us.
View Image

Yasmin

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I agree with what you've written. Treasuring time is the best way to control time.

    So Yasmin, when you are on stage performing Titanic with the other girls, does it feel like time goes by really quickly or really slowly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...I think time goes slowly when I am on the stage.Maybe it is because I am feeling nervousT__T
    (especially when performing the white sharks...)xD
    Yasmin=)

    ReplyDelete