Wednesday 1 December 2010

At this moment in your life, do you want time to go quickly or slowly? by NG PUI TING:D

At this moment in my life, actually I don’t know whether I want time to go quickly or slowly. In fact, I know that I cannot decide this. However, I don’t know why anytime when I feel bored, I time goes slowly. On the other hand, when I feel delighted, time goes very fast.
Everyone is greed, we want lot of  time that we need even me. However, we have only 24 hours per day.
If I am able to control the time, I would want time to go slowly when I am happy and having fun . Therefore, I can feel relax and I smile more.  And time goes quickly when I am bored. (i. e. having Maths Lesson)  and sad. Therefore, I would not feel unhappy for a long time.
Everyone said that time goes regularly, however I don’t think so. Every time when we have Maths Lesson, time goes slowly and we would keep on day dreaming. But when we have Music Lesson, time goes very quick, and Toby cannot sing a song XD
At this moment in my life, I want time to go slowly. It is because I have many things to do now: D Therefore, I need time to finish my work. Also, there are not any noisy at my home now because my sister is doing homework in her room, my mother is doing housework and my father just goes out. I enjoy this moment, no one would phone me, my parents would not shout at me and my sister would not want to play with me. I can turn music volume as loud as I want, I can watch any TV programme that I like, I can do anything I want XD Therefore, I want time goes slowly at this moment.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha...time goes so quickly in the music lessons probably because the assembly always overruns :-D

    wow...you seem so happy at home! :-)

    By the way, it should be "greedy" (adj) rather than "greed" (n) and "noise" (n) rather than "noisy" (adj)

    So, do you have any tips on how to make time go quicker or more slowly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm..Actually, if i want time to go faster, i will try to find something to do to waste time.

    ReplyDelete