Saturday 4 December 2010

If today was the last day of your life, what would you do? by Yoyo Ho

If today was the last day of my life, I think I would do everything I want to do. But I know that there must be one thing that I must not do and that is go to school. Even though if today was Monday, I would not go to school too.
Actually, there are not so many things that I really love to do. However, I think I would first watch all the DVDs of Michael. During the summer holiday, I always had time to watch his MTVs, movies and shows. However, after the end of the holiday, there is so much schoolwork, I don’t have time to watch his things. I can only see him in the photos and talk to him when I bathing. So if today was the last day, I would spend most of the time in watching his things.
After watched his things, I think I would go out with my sister. I love my sister so much; she is my best friend. She really understands me and we have the same taste. So she would not think that I am troublesome. Also during the summer holiday, we always went out together. We would go to everywhere we wanted to go. But my sister has many tests, so we haven’t go out together for a long time.
When we went out together, I think we would eat many things. But they no need to be very expensive. Because I don’t think that they must be very delicious. Inversely, there is so much delicious food that is very cheap.
Although I may be very sad if today is the last day of my life, I could go to the heaven and see Michael. Hope that I will not go to hell.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for you writing.

    So, does your sister like MJ as much as you? If you had to decide between going out shopping with your sister and staying at home watching MJ's DVDs, which one would you choose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she loves Michael too. But she always say that I am the only super fans of Michael in this house. Because she doesn’t have so many time to watch his MTVs. But I still think that she loves Michael as much as I like him.

    But I don’t know I would choose to watch Michael or go out with my sister. As I love both of them too. So may be I would choose to watch Michael with my sister.

    ReplyDelete