Friday 3 December 2010

If today was the last day of your life, what would you do?By Dawn Lau (12)

If today was the last day of your life, I would finish the thing that I wish I do.Like there are lots of drawings I want to draw then I will try to finish as much as I can.Also,I would tell to my family and friends that I need to pass away,and tell them 'I'll miss you' and say good bye to them.I will give my drawings to my parents and give some to my best friend and tell them' this is the last gifts I gave them,so can you help me to keep it well?'something like that.I will try to read all the comic  and English book that I had not read yet .That makes me feel happy when I nearly died....
When it's nearly midnight,I will just laid on my bed and wait the 'Death' to take me away...And that time I will just imagined what the heaven looks like and think I can meet my grandpa(My grandpa has passed away when I didn't born yet!) and lot of famous people (like artists or some of my unknown relatives).I will think positive like the heaven maybe lots of buildings that it's very creative and beautiful and people will having fun and imagine how I can go there.
Finally ,when times come I will just smile and closed my eyes and let 'it' takes me to the heaven...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sharing Dawn. Nice to see that you might read English books :-D

    Anyway, do remember that after "will" you need to use an infinitive because "will" is a modal verb. e.g. "Will have fun", "I will just smile and close my eyes"

    So Dawn, what do you think heaven looks like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. First,I would see lots of angels and lots of smiley face which the people who are died and came to heaven.Everyone looks happy and joyful.There were lots of clouds and things made by feathers and clouds e.g a building which was made of clouds!

    ReplyDelete