Thursday 2 December 2010

At this moment in your life, do you want time to go quickly or slowly?(Nora Tsoi)

I usually want the time goes slower before. But now, I want the time goes can control by myself.
Just like if we didn’t do revision before and before the exam’s ten minutes, we pick up our text book to do revision, this ten minutes for revision seems very not enough, and just like one minute had passed.
But for a person that have done revision before the exam, his ten minutes before will just like an hour.
I always think that, the time goes fast or slow is because of what we think. Some times I want the time flow slower as it is already eleven o’ clock, and I still not finish my homework,so at that time, I always think that, if the time go slower and have more hours in a day, I can go to bed earlier and have enough rest.
But for other cases, such as when I go to a piano competition, I will feel nervous before it is my turn to perform. And I will want the time to flow faster, after I go out to perform, and go to get the result, and I can go home.
But some time it also told myself to have a better time management just like when I need to do homework in the midnight. If I have a good time management, I can do my homework before midnight,to have enough rest, and I will think that the time after will goes normally and happily.
Time is the thing that we can not control, we can not tell the clock to give us more hours in a day, so it tell us to treasure our time and the things happen around us, as when time goes away, we can’t went back and to change the things that happened before.

1 comment:

  1. Sure Nora. Is there anything in this world that is more precious than time?

    ReplyDelete