Monday 6 December 2010

If today was the last day of your life, what would you do? By Karen


  This topic was very common in primary school, and I’ve thought of this a lot when I was small. My answers were different every time, such as I want to travel the world. The answer of this time is: I’ll try the things that I’ve never tried before.

 The first thing I want to try is the roller costar and bungy jump. As I’m a very timid person, I’ve never try these before. I always want to try them, but I always afraid of them. So if I only have one day living in the world, roller costar and bungy jumping is something that I must do at that day.

The second thing I want to do is try fired insects. When people (including me) saw these fired insects, the most common response will always be “yuck!”, especially the people that are afraid of insects, like me, will immediately turn to another channel or hide ourselves behind the pillow. However, I always want to know what the taste of these things is. If today is the last day of my life, I think I won’t be afraid of it, because I’ll never remember the terrible (I think the taste will be very terrible) taste. I won’t try it if I still have many days to enjoy; I know this experience will be unforgettable.

  The last thing I want to do is go to the places that is meaningful for me, and the places that I want to go to are the three schools, my kindergarten, primary school and secondary school. Although many places are very meaningful to me, but these three places are the places that are most memorable to me. Not for any reasons, just for rewinding all my valuable memories in these three important places in my life.
  
 These are three main things I want to do if today is the last day of my life. However, do I have enough time to do all these three things in a day ?

2 comments:

  1. That's true, maybe you have to bungee jump in a place near to your schools and have the insects for lunch at LTP :-D

    Oh, it should be "bungee jump" and "roller-coaster"

    If you only had time to visit one of your schools, which one would it be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would visit my primary school. Because my primary gave my a lot of memorable and valuable memories, no metter the experience is happy or sad. Primary school life is very meaningful to me too, so I would choose to visit my primary school.

    ReplyDelete