Tuesday 30 November 2010

At this moment in your life, do you want time to go quickly or slowly? By Jody`

At this moment in my life, I don't know well I want time to go quickly or slowly. But I want to control it. If it is the happy moment, I want the time go slowly. But on the other hand, if it is a bored or unhappy moment for me I want the time go quickly. But it is because we know that we can't control the time so we will treasure the time we had.

I want the time can go slowly when I being happy. It is because it can make me be more enjoy it, be happier, smile more. And the important thing was that it can give me an unforgettable experience for me. And at the future, I can have a lot of happy moment, when I feel unhappy; if I think of it I will become happier and not be sad anymore.

Also I will want the time go slowly. Is that there are a lot of things for me to do and when I do not have enough time to do something and do not have enough time to do the homework or revisions. It is because if there is more time for me I will be not very tired on the next day. I hope that when I was sleeping the time can also go slower. It is because I can have more time to rest and relax myself. Then the next day I will do not be so tired and do not have any stress.

If I am sad I will want the time to go quickly. It is because I do not want to be sad for a long time. Then I will not have a long experience so I can forget it for a short period. When I do not remember it my life will be happier. I think most of us do not want a sad memory.

Lastly, I know that I can not control our life or time well. So will treasure the moment we have now. The things we have, the friends, the family etc.
Hope we can treasure the things we have now.

1 comment:

  1. That's fine Jody. So do you have any ways to slow time down?

    ReplyDelete